Dubbo City Council has begun to phase out its fleet of hired portable standpipes following its investment in water filling stations. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
A new garbage truck will add to and further enhance the ergonomic and technical features of Dubbo City Council's four-strong fleet. Read More...
Dubbo City Council will continue road work on the Newell Highway on behalf of the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) this Saturday, 23 March 2013.
Works that began last weekend will be completed with the bitumen resealing of the full width of Whylandra Street (northbound and southbound) between East Street and Minore Road.
Work will occur from 7.30am to 3pm, during which time there will be no access into Gowrie and Gloucester avenues from Whylandra Street and no access for westbound traffic from East Street into Whylandra Street. Detours will be in place.
Council's Manager Works Services Ian Bailey said the resurfacing work was the final requirement before new line marking and a dedicated right-turn lane at Minore Road could be implemented.
"The Dubbo community had requested a dedicated turning lane at this intersection to improve safety," he said.
"Work on protected turning facilities at the Whylandra Street and Minore Road intersection will begin after Easter."
Additionally, two pedestrian refuges will be installed after Easter to improve safety - one at The Abel Tasman Motel and another at Gowrie Avenue.
Council’s Manager Works Services Ian Bailey, phone 6801 4000. Read More...
Dubbo motorist are advised that road works begin this weekend to upgrade a section of the Newell Highway and pave the way for a right-turn lane for southbound traffic into Minore Road. Read More...
- Event to celebrate anniversary of Tracker Riley Cycleway extension
- Committee endorses proposed telecommunications development
- Supply and demand investigation proposed in annual review of Dubbo LEP
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection