- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Keeping residents, businesses, vistors and the media informed is an important responsibility of the City. We issue regular:
- public notices
- media releases
- Village Newsletters
- the City Connection in Photo News every Thursday
- the Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU the fourth Wednesday of the month
- Annual Report to Residents
To keep up to date with the latest news and announcements follow Dubbo Council on Twitter.
Temporary Road Closure - ANZAC Day March25-Apr-2014
Dubbo City Council, in pursuance of the Roads Act 1993, hereby gives notice that the following r..
Notice is hereby given of the public exhibition of the draft Management of Feral / Infant Compan..
Pesticide Use Notification30-Apr-2014
In accordance with clause 11L (2) (g) of the Pesticides Regulation Act Council wishes to inform ..
Notice is hereby given of the public exhibition of draft Dubbo Local Environmental Plan 2011 (Am..
Quotations are invited and will be received up to 10am, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 for the Disposal of ..