- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Footpath steam cleaning and gum removal12-Jun-2015
Routine high pressure steam clean and gum removal of the footpaths in the Central Business Dist..
The pavement at the Erskine/Darling Street roundabout will be widened to improve road and pedest..
Roadworks to upgrade Newell Highway14-Jun-2015
Upgrades to the Newell Highway on Whylandra Street and Erskine Street will commence this Sunday ..
As of 27 April 2015, Council, as Trust Manager. decided to sell Racecourse Reserve ( Lot 1862, D..
The most recent Australian Health Survey revealed 79 percent of adults in our region are overwei..
Public Exhibition: Saleyard Policies26-Jun-2015
Dubbo City Council is seeking public comment on the proposed: • Policy for Managing Lai..
Council is seeking nominations from Dubbo residents for the position of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, ..
How can I stay up to date?
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Twitter
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents