- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Your portal for Dubbo City Council news, announcements, tenders and quotations, and all other public notices.
Notification: pesticide use in public areas01-Feb-2015
As part of Dubbo City Council's weed and pest control measures, the following pesticides will be..
Green waste collection service01-Mar-2015
Council's free annual kerbside cleanup for prunings and tree trimmings (http://www.dubbo.nsw.gov..
Council is proposing to introduce a new category at the next Australia Day Awards (http://w..
Quotation: Supply of transactional banking services Closes: 10am, Tuesday, 28 April 2015. ..
Proposed development for seniors living18-Mar-2015
An Integrated Development Application has been received for the proposed development of seniors ..
Tender: Supervision of the construction of the Eumungerie Water Supply Closes: 10 am Tuesday..
Tender: Supply of emulsion and aggregate for maintenance of sealed pavements Closes: 10..
Stage Four of the Darling Street redevelopment (http://www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/PlanningandDevelopme..
Anzac Day 2015 services and events in Dubbo25-Apr-2015
(http://dubbo.com.au/centenary-of-anzac-regional-sleep-out)Centenary of Anzac Regional Sleep-Out ..
Anzac Day road closures25-Apr-2015
To allow for Anzac Day services in Dubbo (http://www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/announcements/anzac-day) t..
How else can I stay up to date?
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Twitter
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents