- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
The pavement at the Erskine/Darling Street roundabout will be widened to improve road and pedest..
As of 27 April 2015, Council, as Trust Manager. decided to sell Racecourse Reserve ( Lot 1862, D..
Financial Assistance Grants16-Jul-2015
Applications are invited from local community groups for financial assistance. A total of $10,00..
Reporting streetlight faults23-Jul-2015
(http://forms.essentialenergy.com.au/internet/wcmforms.nsf/Forms-Streetlights)Residents are req..
Notification: pesticide use in public areas29-Jul-2015
As part of Dubbo City Council's weed and pest control measures, the following pesticides will be..
How can I stay up to date?
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Twitter
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents