- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
During the consultation period, Council collected 576 surveys on household waste habits and tren..
Work on the Darling Street redevelopment (/PlanningandDevelopment/MajorProjects.html) resumes on..
Council has received a Development Application has been received for the proposed development of..
Work on the Darling Street redevelopment (/PlanningandDevelopment/MajorProjects.html) resumes on Sun..
Council is seeking nominations from residents for the following positions on Council's Rural Consult..
North Burrabadine Reserve will be closed for hazard reduction by grazing on the following dates;..
Pesticide Use Notification 05-Nov-2015
With respect to the Pesticides Regulation Act, Council wishes to inform the community of the fol..
New traffic arrangements for Darling Street between Church Street and Talbragar Street will comm..
Proposed Road Naming at Rosewood Grove18-Nov-2015
Proposed Road Naming at Rosewood Grove Notice is hereby given that in accordance with Section ..
Payment of Rates26-Nov-2015
Ratepayers are reminded the 2nd instalment for the 2015/2016 rating year must be paid no later t..
Temporary Road Closure - Macquarie Street 26-Nov-2015
To permit the installation of new flags, Dubbo City Council advises that sections of Macquarie S..
How can I stay up to date?
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Twitter
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents