- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Tenders & Quotes03-Mar-2016
Council is currenlty seeking tenders and quotations for the following The Construction of Access..
Road closures: Wheelers Lane 26 April-7 May13-Apr-2016
Dubbo City Council is undertaking roadworks in conjunction with an upgrade to the Wheelers Lane ..
Pesticide Use Notification 28-Apr-2016
From 1 May until 31 July 2016, the following pesticides will be in use by Council staff at locat..
Waste to Art 2016 Official Opening 14-May-2016
The official opening of the 2016 Dubbo Waste to Art Exhibition (and announcement of the category win..
Public exhibition period: 9am Thursday 2 June - 5pm Friday 15 July 2016 Western Plains Regio..
Public exhibition period: 9am Thursday 2 June - 5pm Friday 1 July 2016 Western Plains Region..
Public exhibition period: 9am Thursday 9 June - 5pm Friday 8 July 2016 The draft Southlakes ..
Public exhibition period: 9am Thursday 9 June - 5pm Friday 8 July 2016 In accordance with th..
The Spears Drive playground is due for redevelopment and we have two options for the design. Wes..
Stay up to date with Council news
There are many ways you can find out what's happeing at Council and Council news that's relevant to you:
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Facebook
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents