- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Reporting streetlight faults23-Jul-2015
(http://forms.essentialenergy.com.au/internet/wcmforms.nsf/Forms-Streetlights)Residents are req..
Notification: pesticide use in public areas29-Jul-2015
As part of Dubbo City Council's weed and pest control measures, the following pesticides will be..
During the consultation period, Council collected 576 surveys on household waste habits and tren..
Work on the Darling Street redevelopment (/PlanningandDevelopment/MajorProjects.html) resumes on..
Council has allocated more than $4 million to the South Dubbo Weir Project with the aim to start..
Council has received a Development Application has been received for the proposed development of..
Work on the Darling Street redevelopment (/PlanningandDevelopment/MajorProjects.html) resumes on Sun..
Council is seeking nominations from Dubbo residents for one position of community representative..
Notification of Reserve Closure20-Aug-2015
North Burrabadine Reserve will be closed for hazard reduction by grazing on 24, 25, 26 and 31 Au..
Council is seeking nominations from residents for the following positions on Council's Rural Consult..
How can I stay up to date?
- Follow Dubbo City Council on Twitter
- View our media releases
- Download the quarterly Village Newsletter
- Read our City Connection column every Thursday in the Dubbo Photo News
- Read our Council Column in the Daily Liberal every Thursday
- Listen to the General Manager's talkback session on 2DU radio the fourth Wednesday of the month
- View our Annual Report to Residents