- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Dubbo City Council is one of 152 local councils in NSW, providing vital services and facilities to the local community.
Councils operate within the legislative framework laid down by the State Government. Their powers and responsibilities derive mainly from the Local Government Act 1993 however there are many other Acts and regulations that affect the way in which councils operate.
Dubbo City Council works for its community in a range of ways including:
- PROVIDING a wide range of services and facilities, and giving support to many others
- PROTECTING the community, making sure their environment is safe and clean
- PREVENTING things that would harm the community, such as disease, noise and pollution
- PLANNING for the future of the community
- REPRESENTING the needs and desires of local communities to other governments and other organisations.