A Dubbo park named after one of the largest Aboriginal nations in Australia could become a major educational resource and tourism attraction for the City. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
Significant Aboriginal events, people and places are proposed to feature on three timeline trails at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park. Read More...
Feedback is invited on a draft concept plan that proposes to transform an open-plan Dubbo park into a place of historic and cultural significance and address the community's desire to see local Aboriginal culture celebrated. Read More...
COUNCIL MEETING – MARCH 2013
The Dubbo community will be asked to provide input into how 3.3 hectares of land in the City's north-west should be developed as a culturally significant site for the Aboriginal community. Read More...
Three Dubbo identities have joined Dubbo City Council to engage and educate youth about the importance of water safety this summer. Read More...
- Event to celebrate anniversary of Tracker Riley Cycleway extension
- Committee endorses proposed telecommunications development
- Supply and demand investigation proposed in annual review of Dubbo LEP
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection