Dubbo City Council is celebrating the first anniversary of the new section of the Tracker Riley Cycleway with a family walk and bike ride on Sunday, 26 May 2013. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
A Dubbo park named after one of the largest Aboriginal nations in Australia could become a major educational resource and tourism attraction for the City. Read More...
An original and one-off oil painting is being auctioned to help a not-for-profit group continue to revitalise the Macquarie River for people, wildlife and sustainability. Read More...
Feedback is invited on a draft concept plan that proposes to transform an open-plan Dubbo park into a place of historic and cultural significance and address the community's desire to see local Aboriginal culture celebrated. Read More...
- Event to celebrate anniversary of Tracker Riley Cycleway extension
- Committee endorses proposed telecommunications development
- Supply and demand investigation proposed in annual review of Dubbo LEP
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection