A Dubbo park named after one of the largest Aboriginal nations in Australia could become a major educational resource and tourism attraction for the City. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
Significant Aboriginal events, people and places are proposed to feature on three timeline trails at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park. Read More...
Feedback is invited on a draft concept plan that proposes to transform an open-plan Dubbo park into a place of historic and cultural significance and address the community's desire to see local Aboriginal culture celebrated. Read More...
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection
- Commercial floor space inventory to aid in future planning for Dubbo
- $24 million to be invested in urban and rural roads
- Aboriginal history trails a highlight of draft Master Plan