Dubbo 2036 Integrated Plan - 2013/2014 Review
Public exhibition period: 2-31 May 2013
The Dubbo City Regional Airport will contribute $285,000 to Dubbo City Council's Rates and general Revenue in 2013/2014.
The contribution is included in Council's draft 2013/2014 Operational Plan and Budget - on public display until 5pm, Friday 31 May 2013.
The draft Budget has also allocated $2.15 million for an expansion to the Dubbo City Regional Airport. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
Dubbo City Council proposes to invest more than $24 million in urban and rural roads over the next four years. Read More...
Dubbo City Council has begun a $2 million upgrade at Jannali Road. Read More...
Mayor of Dubbo Councillor Mathew Dickerson has welcomed a report by the NSW Treasury Corporation (TCorp) into the Financial Sustainability of the NSW Local Government Sector. Read More...
A public information session is being held this Thursday, 18 April 2013 to ensure the community is kept up-to-date on the progress of a roundabout being constructed at the Talbragar and Brisbane streets’ intersection. Read More...
Dubbo motorist are advised that road works begin this weekend to upgrade a section of the Newell Highway and pave the way for a right-turn lane for southbound traffic into Minore Road. Read More...
- Event to celebrate anniversary of Tracker Riley Cycleway extension
- Committee endorses proposed telecommunications development
- Supply and demand investigation proposed in annual review of Dubbo LEP
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection