Dubbo City Council will join hundreds of thousands of Australians in supporting Earth Hour this Saturday, 23 March 2013 at 8.30pm. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
A conceptual master plan - created for Dubbo’s largest single area of undeveloped recreational land - is on public exhibition until 19 November 2012. Read More...
Local and regional businesses can benefit from expert tips to reduce their overheads at the Dubbo Sustainable City Expo on Saturday, 18 August 2012. Read More...
Dubbo City Council is issuing a final call for exhibitors to participate in the 2012 Dubbo Sustainable City Expo on Saturday, 18 August at Victoria Park. Read More...
VICTORIA PARK PRECINCT RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT
- Dubbo City Regional Airport expansion to cater for future growth
- Winter break for water at Dubbo's Elston Park playground
- Potential Aboriginal tourism attraction at Dubbo's Wiradjuri Park
- Village projects and investments on the agenda
- Funding boost helps Macquarie Regional Library expand
- Charges to be in line with rate pegging limit
- One-off artwork auctioned to raise funds for river protection
- Commercial floor space inventory to aid in future planning for Dubbo
- $24 million to be invested in urban and rural roads
- Aboriginal history trails a highlight of draft Master Plan