- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
For more information on media releases, please contact Dubbo City Council's Public Relations Co-ordinator on (02) 6801 4000.
COUNCIL MEETING – MAY 2013
Dubbo City Council is helping put the spotlight on issues such as homelessness, with staff today raising funds for Red Threads Day in the lead up to this weekend’s Red Shield Appeal. Read More...
Dubbo City Council will host a development industry update at the Cattleman’s Country Motor Inn on Wednesday, 17 April. Read More...
It is almost upon us! When it was announced on 6 March, people across the country started counting down the 38 days to this Saturday. Anticipation has been steadily building and, with only four sleeps to go, it would be fair to say the excitement level is at a fever pitch. Read More...
- Business and community urged to embrace a digital future
- Guide gives visitors direct link to Dubbo experiences via new technology
- New reservoir doubles West Dubbo’s water storage capacity
- Applicant withdraws bottle shop development application
- Preliminary beautification of Brisbane Street to start this weekend
- Dubbo seeks strategic position in the digital economy through NBN
- New board takes the reins of Orana Region Industry Network
- Community groups to share in $20,000 from triple J One Night Stand donations
- Study highlights economic value of second flood-free bridge over Macquarie River at Dubbo
- Still time to have a say on Dubbo’s future