Community Participation Plan 2019
Council at its meeting Monday 25 November 2019 adopted the Community Participation Plan 2019.
The Community Participation Plan 2019 outlines in a single, easy to read document, how and when Council will engage with the community across relevant planning functions. The planning functions referred to include:
- Development Applications lodged with Council;
- Local Strategic Planning Statements;
- Local Environmental Plans (Planning Proposals);
- Development Control Plans;
- Strategic land use plans; and
The Community Participation Plan has repealed the following:
- Dubbo Development Control Plan 2013, Chapter 1.2 Notification of Development; and
- Wellington Development Control Plan 2013 Chapter A11 Notification and Advertising of Development Applications.
Download a copy of the Community Participation Plan 2019. (PDF 1MB)
Last Edited: 30 Nov 2021