Support for your event
Planning an event worthy of a standing ovation doesn't need to be a stressful experience. Dubbo Regional Council has a proven record in event attraction, delivery and support. Our team can provide strategic advice, support and promotional opportunities to help maximise attendance and help make your event a great success.
Council's events team boasts a combined 50 years experience in strategic event attraction and event management capability. It offers significant support to new event activity, as well as support for time-honoured local events. The team's experience in the delivery of festivals, sporting events and conferences means that they have an acute understanding of your needs.
The event's team can arrange and facilitate:
- Meetings with event organisers to discuss plans and timing
- Site recces of the City's various indoor and outdoor venues
- Meetings with managers of Council-owned venues
- Scoping meetings with key staff of Council providing specialised advice on matters such as approvals and traffic control.
other services include:
for events deemed to be key economic drivers for the city the team will:
- Develop a "Welcome to Dubbo VIP Pass" comprising of special offers provided by the City's attractions, restaurants and the retail sector for distribution to delegates/participants
- Facilitate window display programs to engage the local community and create excitment in the City.
event organiser's toolbox
For further information contact the City Promotions and Events team on (02) 6801 4000 or email@example.com
Last Edited: 09 Feb 2018