Community Services Fund
COMMUNITY SERVICES FUND
Council invites community organisations, to apply for a share in the remaining allocation of Community Services Fund for 2021/2022 for a donation to help deliver services to the community. There is $45,568.00 available to be funding in this round.
The funds have been allocated under Section 356 of the Local Government Act 1993, with $625,636 in discretionary donations to be donated over four years since 2018/2019 financial year.
To be successful for funding, community organisation applications are rated on the following Community Services Fund key criteria:
- Deliver social, cultural or environmental benefits to the communities of the Local Government Area
- The project or program must address an identified community priority
- Demonstrate the capacity to manage funds and deliver the project within 12 months
- Demonstrate how the funding shall enable the community based organisation to deliver a service/benefit to the community
APPLICATIONS: please follow the link, click 'log on' to register your organisation with Smarty Grants and follow the instructions:
FUND CLOSES 5:00pm Monday 11 April 2022
- All applicants will be required to submit an application online via Smarty Grants. No paper applications or applications via email or fax will be accepted.
- All applicants must read and understand the Community Services Eligibility criteria and guidelines
Please download and read the following guidelines and forms prior to submitting an application.
Eligibility criteria and guidelines - Community Services Fund (PDF 510.2KB)
P: 02 6801 4000
To search grant opportunities within our region and grant alerts, sign up Dubbo Region and Narromine Grants Hub Grants hub - Grant guru
Last Edited: 11 Apr 2022