Bodangora Community Benefit Fund
ROUND 7 2021/2022 - $57,000 available
The Bodangora Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund has been created from Development Contributions arising from the Planning Agreement between Council, Iberdrola Australia and Bodangora Wind Farm Pty Ltd.
Applications for programs/projects will be rated on the following criteria:
- Deliver social, cultural, economic or environmental benefits to local communities of the Wellington district.
- Address an identified community priority.
- Demonstrate that any ongoing or recurrent costs of the project can be met by the community group once grant funding has been expensed
- The organisation must demonstrate the capacity to manage funds and deliver the project.
- Is the proposed project activity based within the Wellington and district community?
Eligible groups can apply for up to $10,000 and only one application per organisation will be accepted this round.
APPLICATIONS: please follow the link, click 'log on' to register your organisation with Smarty Grants and follow the instructions:
FUND CLOSES 5:00pm Monday 11 April 2022
- All applicants will be required to submit an application online via Smarty Grants. No paper applications or applications via email or fax will be accepted.
- All applicants must read and understand the Eligibility criteria and guidelines
Eligibility criteria and guidelines - Bodangora Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund (PDF 498.1KB)
P: 02 6801 4000
To search grant opportunities within our region and grant alerts, sign up Dubbo Region and Narromine Grants Hub Grants hub - Grant guru
Last Edited: 11 Apr 2022