Community Needs and Satisfaction Survey
The Community Needs and Satisfaction Survey was completed in May 2019 and the final result, analysis and recommendations have been completed by IRIS Research.
The purpose of the Community Needs and Satisfaction Survey is to track Council’s performance in service delivery, identify priority areas and community needs and evaluate Council’s customer services and communication.
Summary of key findings of the survey include:
- Overall satisfaction with the performance of Dubbo Regional Council is performing in line with comparable regional councils in NSW.
- 89% of residents agree that, overall, Dubbo Regional Council area is a good place to live.
- 96% of residents are proud to live in the Dubbo Regional Council area.
- 55% of residents have contacted DRC in the past 12 months, of which 74% are satisfied.
- 62% of residents are satisfied with the appearance of Dubbo and Wellington CBD’s and surrounding areas.
- 83% of residents agree that Council positively promotes its activities and achievements.
The most valued aspects of living in the Dubbo Regional Council area are:
- Good quality facilities
For a full copy of the report please click below.
Community Needs and Satisfaction Survey 2019 - Final Report
Community Needs and Satisfaction Survey 2019 - Online Results
Last Edited: 23 Jul 2019