Bodangora Community Benefit Fund
The Bodangora Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund has been created by a Planning Agreement between Council and Infigen Bodangora Wind Farm Pty Ltd.
The successful applicants of funding under round 1 of the Bodangora Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund were confirmed at a meeting of Council in December 2017.
Congratulations to the successful recipients:
- Wellington Touch Association $2,621
- Wellington Information & Neighbourhood Services $10,000
- St John Ambulance - Wellington Division $9,200
- Wellington Senior Citizens Club $4,165
- Wellington Historical Society $3,000
- Mt Arthur Reserve Trust $8,539
- Wellington Connect (Wellington Men's Shed) $6,773
- Wellington District Cricket Association $5,700
Applications for future funding rounds will be advertised in 2018.
Community projects must meet the following criteria for funding:
- Deliver social, cultural, economic or environmental benefits to local communities of the Wellington district;
- Address an identified community priority;
Demonstrate that any ongoing or recurrent costs of the project can be met by the community group once grant funding has been expensed;
The organisation must demonstrate the capacity to manage funds and deliver the project.
Eligible groups can apply for up to $10,000 and only application per organisation will be accepted in Round 1.
For more information read the Community Benefit Fund Guidelines Community Benefit Fund Guidelines (PDF 213.6KB)
Last Edited: 05 Jan 2018