Some fines and infringement notices issued in the Dubbo Regional Council Local Government Area are administered by non-Council agencies.
PARKING INFRINGEMENT NOTICES
If you have been issued a parking fine, you have 21 days to pay the NSW Government Infringement Processing Bureau.
- Online at Revenue NSW (Bankcard, MasterCard and Visa Card accepted)
- Phone 1300 138 118 (Bankcard, MasterCard and Visa Card accepted)
- Post the payment slip with a cheque made payable to the Infringement Processing Bureau, PO Box 4444, Parramatta NSW 2124. (Write the infringement number clearly on the back of the cheque.)
- Post Billpay
- In person at any Post Office.
- In person at any Service NSW or via the Service NSW app.
HOW TO APPEAL
Please direct all of your appeals/ review to Revenue NSW.
An appeal on a parking infringement will only be recognised where there is exceptional circumstances which may arise from an emergency or the vehicle was mechanically inoperable.
All other contested breaches are to be adjudicated by the court system (nominate the 'court elect' option on the back of the infringement notice).
For all other fines, please refer to the contact details on your infringement notice.
Last Edited: 11 Apr 2022