Report an issue

You can lodge a report to Council on a range of matters including but not limited to:

  • illegal dumping
  • lost or noisy animals
  • road or footpath issues.

For urgent matters, such as a water or sewerage problems, dog attacks, stock on roads or missed bin collections, please contact us on (02) 6801 4000.

For street light faults, please contact Essential Energy.

Contact Council

Do not use this form for urgent enquiries. Instead, please phone our Customer Experience Centre on (02) 6801 4000. This phone number will divert to an emergency service provider outside of normal business hours.

Are you submitting this form on behalf of a business or organisation?* - required
Preferred contact method* - required
Mandatory field(s) marked with *

Last Edited: 06 Dec 2019

Section Menu