DRAFT 2021/2022 INTEGRATED PLANNING AND REPORTING DOCUMENTS INCLUDING DELIVERY PROGRAM AND OPERATIONAL PLAN, BUDGET AND FEES AND CHARGES
Dubbo Regional Council is inviting the community to provide their feedback on the draft Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework documents for the 2021/2022 financial year. The draft documents will guide Council’s activities over the next 12 months, and demonstrate how Council will achieve the objectives and visions of the 2040 Community Strategic Plan.
The following documents are available for comment:
- Draft 2021/2022 Delivery Program and Operational Plan (PDF 36.7MB)
- Draft Long Term Financial Plan (PDF 11.6MB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Budget (PDF 274.3KB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Fees and Charges (PDF 2MB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Annual Statement of Revenue Policy (PDF 2.2MB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Budget for Macquarie Regional Library (PDF 75.1KB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Fees and Charges for the Macquarie Regional Library (PDF 367.8KB)
- Draft 2021/2022 Operational Plan for the Macquarie Regional Library (PDF 52KB)
- Draft 2021-2024 Delivery Program for Macquarie Regional Library (PDF 175.7KB)
- Draft 2021-2024 Strategic Plan for Macquarie Regional Library (PDF 8.8MB)
All interested persons are encouraged to view the documents and provide comments. Written or electronic submissions are invited, and they must be received by Council before close of business on Friday 28 May 2021.
The draft documents can be viewed on Council’s website, and are available for inspection at Dubbo and Wellington’s Customer Administration Buildings and the Macquarie Regional Library – Dubbo and Wellington Branches.
For more information please contact Council’s Growth Planning division.
Please note that, in accordance with the Person Information Protection Act 1998, submissions received by Council containing personal information may be made public when the matter goes before Council for consideration, as it may be included in Council’s Business Papers. Persons have the right to remain anonymous if they so choose by refraining from submitting their personal information, however, the submission may be given less weight.
Submission - Draft 2021/2022 Integrated Planning and Reporting Documents
Comments must be received by Council before close of business on Friday 28 May 2021.
Last Edited: 11 May 2021