Dubbo City Regional Airport Master Plan 2019-2040
Dubbo Regional Council wishes to advise that the draft Dubbo City Regional Airport Master Plan 2019-2040 is now on Public Exhibition.
A master plan is a long term plan for orderly future growth and development prescribing to a pre-determined set of values and aspirations. Dubbo Regional Council has prepared a new Master Plan for the Dubbo City Regional Airport and has the following goals and objectives:
To continue to operate the Airport to provide a commercial return on investment to the community.
- To provide airport facilities for, and encourage the operation of, economic and viable air services to and from Dubbo.
- To meet the needs of commuters to and from Dubbo within the financial constraints of the user pays system.
- To ensure the operations of the Airport are in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- To constantly review, evaluate and update operational procedures in order to stay relevant and effective.
- To provide for the air users of Dubbo and the wider region, a multi-purpose aerodrome as the basis for their operation;
- To attract development to the Airport that would be of benefit to the City of Dubbo in general; and
- To have planned sufficient area for development to meet the anticipated demand in the next five years.
The draft Masterplan will be open for review and feedback until 5.00pm Wednesday 18 September 2019 inclusive with a subsequent report being brought forward to Council. Council welcomes community submissions.
For a copy of the draft masterplan please click below.
Dubbo City Regional Airport Master Plan 2019-2040 (PDF 3.9MB)
Submission – Draft Dubbo City Regional Airport Master plan 2019-2040
Please provide your details and complete the following form to submit your feedback on the draft Dubbo City Regional Airport Master Plan.
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
Last Edited: 23 Aug 2019