- The map is not the sole input you would use to make journey decisions. You would also consider news reports, rainfall, local knowledge, social media, to name a few.
- Floods are dynamic events and this map simply shows where flooding is known to occur. Flooding may also occur at other locations not shown on the map.
- It is not possible to provide real time flooding information at multiple locations across the Council Area.
- Motorists must drive to the current conditions as they find it.
- This map is current as of 30 September 2016 and WILL NOT BE UPDATED on a periodic basis.
- The RMS has information of their 'Live Traffic Website' for Highway condition status.
Map of Potential Flooding Hotspots - Dubbo Regional Council Local Government Area (PDF 3.1MB)