Dubbo Regional Council's privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals as required by the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Principles contained in that Act.
The information we collect is used to facilitate services that we provide to you. When collecting your personal information, we will tell you for what purpose we will be collecting the information and what information is necessary to access Council's products and services, including payments and transactions. We will not pass the information on to other entities without your consent unless it is required by law.
When handling your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored, and operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information.
By visiting our website, you expressly consent to the collection and use of your personal information according to Council's Privacy Management Policy.
If you think Council has breached your privacy and confidentiality, you may lodge a complaint with Council’s Information and Privacy Officer. Council will take your complaint seriously, investigate thoroughly and provide you with a response.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
You can choose not to have cookies monitor your usage of this site (not recommended).
Alternatively, if you want to block cookies for all websites, you can change the privacy settings of your web browser (not recommended).
Council owns or licenses all content on this website and is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
The content is intended for general use and information. We support the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review.
You are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
If you want to use Council's logo, you must fill out the request to use Council's logo form.
DISCLAIMER - GENERAL
Council distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
While we make every effort to ensure that the content of our websites is accurate and up to date,we accept no responsibility for any errors or for any consequence of its use.
This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than Council. The other websites are outside of our control. Links are provided for your convenience and should not be constituted as an endorsement of those sites, the information, views, opinions or standards that they provide. Similarly, the listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by Council of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
We disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
DISCLAIMER - HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES
- Each parcel of land advertised by Dubbo Regional Council (Council) on this website consists vacant land only. Any advertisements relating to dwellings are therefore from third parties that are not related to Council.
- A proposed purchaser (Purchaser) may wish to engage a builder at their own discretion.
- Council is responsible for the sale of land only. Should a Purchaser wish to purchase a house and land in tandem (House and Land Package), they will need to enter into a contract to purchase land in Keswick Stage 5 Release 2 from Council and a separate building contract with their own chosen builder. Council is not a party to the building contract and the builder is not a party to the land contract.
- Third party builders are not subsidiaries or related entities of Council. Council makes no representations and gives no warranties about the third party builders’ ability to enter into or perform any building contract. Council will not be liable for:
- any failure by any builder to enter into or perform any building contract;
- any delays in construction;
- any representations made by any builder; or
- any loss suffered by the Purchaser or any other person in any way arising out of or relating to the building contract.
- Any incentives or concessions advertised or offered by any builder are offered by the builder alone and the Council accepts no liability or responsibility with regard to them.
- The advertised price of a House and Land Package is not controlled by Council and:
- is based on the builder's standard specifications and inclusions for a given dwelling, which can be obtained from the builder; and
- unless otherwise advertised, may be subject to exclusions such as landscaping, fencing, and any other exclusions nominated by the builder. The price of a given dwelling may also vary in other circumstances set out in the contract with the builder. Purchasers should make appropriate enquiries as to exclusions and variations with their Builder prior to purchase.
- Alterations may be required to a proposed dwelling to ensure the dwelling and associated works complies with the contract with Council for the land, particularly the building covenants and design guidelines, as well as any statutory requirements.
- Anything prepared by a builder is a representation of that builder alone and the Purchaser should make appropriate enquiries regarding the specifications including the standard, design and finishes of the given dwelling.
- Advertisements may refer to features which are not available. Purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding the full specifications for any Home and Land Package they are interested in.
- Images, dimensions and prices shown in advertisements are indicative only. Purchasers must obtain official details from Council.
- Council gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of any description, illustration, photograph or statement contained in any builder's advertisement and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by a Purchaser or any other person who relies upon the information in any advertisement except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Whilst the material on this website has been prepared with reasonable care, it does not purport to contain all the information relevant to a potential purchaser’s consideration of the properties noted on the website. This website may contain projections, estimates, price guides, forecasts and opinions which are based on a number of assumptions, including without limitation current economic and market conditions, and which are inherently subject to uncertainties and contingencies. Property markets, construction costs and property values are subject to change. Any statements relating to a property listed on this website as to current value, potential value, or income which might be derived, are estimates only based on opinion, and are not valuations.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the publisher of this website makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained in this website and accepts no liability for any reliance placed on such information by any person. Potential purchasers should conduct their own enquiries in relation to the properties noted on this website and its suitability for their purposes, having regard to their individual circumstances. Potential purchasers should take independent legal and financial advice in relation to the matters contained in this website and any proposed acquisition of any of the properties noted on this website.
The publisher of this website has taken reasonable care to ensure that any plans within this website have been prepared from all currently available information. However, landscape treatments, final road layout, public utility infrastructure locations and zoning are subject to change conditional on satisfactory approvals. Purchasers should therefore make their own enquires before entering into any contract.