Customer Experience Charter
Dubbo Regional Council is committed to ensuring that its customers and community receive proficient, responsive and friendly service at every opportunity. Our staff are committed to being open, honest, fair and accountable in all our dealings with customers and strive to provide timely, efficient and consistent services.
Our Customer Experience charter (PDF 317.6KB) details our commitment to provide you with quality customerservice. The Customer Experience Charter provides clear standards for our staff to strive for service excellence in achieving Dubbo Regional Council’s vision of Creating Community for today and tomorrow.
Customer experience is everyone’s responsibility and we will hold each other accountable in our service commitment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Act in a way that reflects and upholds our core values – Progressive, Sustainable, One Team and Integrity
• Listen and respect your issues and concerns
• Set clear expectations and deliver on those commitments
• Be professional, considerate and courteous
• Train our staff to deliver information and services
• Provide clear and concise information in a timely manner
• Recognise and respond to the diverse needs of our community and act with proper regard and sensitivity
• Actively measure and monitor our performance against the Customer Service Standards
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2019