Update my contact details

Please contact our Customer Service Centre on 0268 014000 if you have changed your name or address due to any of the following reasons:

I have changed my name

Change of name requests must be accompanied by Change of Name Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, or Divorce Certificate (decree).

We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy statement.

I am a property owner

If the mailing address of the property on the rates notice has changed.

I am a supplier of Council's

If the mailing address of your business has changed.

I am a debtor of Council's

If you have a debtor account with council and would like to receive your invoices and monthly statements electronically

Last Edited: 01 Oct 2019

Section Menu