Register for E-Rates
ELECTRONIC RATES NOTICES
Owners of property within the Dubbo Regional Council local government area can now register an email address and 'Opt In' to receive their Rates Notices electronically.
Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to enter your request via the DRC&ME Portal
Registration For Electronic Rates Notices
- You can only register for this service or make changes under the following criteria:
- You must be the registered owner of the property to request the delivery of rates notices by electronic mail.
- Owners of multiple properties will need to register each property separately for this service and will receive separate emailed rates and installment notices.
- Only one email address can be nominated for each rate assessment.
- This service is available to individuals and businesses/commercial properties. It excludes managing agents/real estate requests.
- If you no longer wish to receive rates notices by email or want to update/change your email address, you have to advise Council in writing or lodge a request via the DRC&ME Portal.
- Any changes will require 60 days prior notice to the due date of the next installment to ensure correct delivery service.
If you are not an office bearer/director of the business/company making this request, you are required to register as an authorised representative with Council. Click here to complete a rates account authority form to register your authority with Council. You must supply a copy of the ASIC company statement extract identifying office bearers/directors when submitting this form.
- Council will, through it's mailing house agent, issue each installment notice at least one month prior to the payment due date.
- Missed installment notices will continue to be issued through the postal system.
- By electing to receive the Annual Rates and Charges Notice by electronic mail, the issue of the Annual Rates Notice by Council's mailing house agent to the nominated email address is accepted as service of the notice.
Last Edited: 29 Nov 2021