Register for Electronic Debtor Invoices
REGISTER TO RECEIVE YOUR DEBTOR INVOICES AND STATEMENTS ELECTRONICALLY
Debtors of Dubbo Regional Council can now register an email address and ‘Opt In’ to receive their invoices and/or statements electronically. To register please read the terms & conditions and enter your details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION
- You MUST be an authorised representative of the legal entity to request the delivery of invoices and/or statements by electronic email.
- Multiple debtors will need to register each debtor account separately for this service and will receive separate emailed documents.
- Only one email address can be nominated for each debtor
- Your email address will be assessed for suitability on an individual basis and must meet certain criteria. E.g. the nominated email must be a generic email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- If you no longer wish to receive these documents by email, you will need to advise Council in writing.
- If you would like to update or change your email address, you will need to advise Council in writing. This change will require 14 days prior notice.
If you are unsure of your debtor number check your latest statement or tax invoice
Last Edited: 23 Feb 2021