Road Infrastructure Works Schedule
Dubbo Regional Council is responsible for 1,520 km of sealed and 1,356km of unsealed roads. Across these roads Council is responsible for funding, determining priorities and carrying out works. Council maintain all the local and rural roads within the local government area, for more information on Council maintained roads visit our dedicated webpage Road and Footpath Maintenance.
This page will show community members the upcoming works scheduled by Councils Infrastructure and Delivery team.
The works are planned works but are subject to change without notice. Please be mindful of speed restrictions and temporary lane closures while works are underway to keep all road users and workers safe. Adverse weather can delay any scheduled works.
The page will be updated on a fortnightly basis on a Wednesday, following the meeting of the Infrastructure Delivery team.
UPCOMING FORTNIGHT OF WORKS
This fortnight of works 27th February, 2024 to 11th March, 2024 may change without notice due to weather or emergencies.
- Maintenance Grading – Dubbo area - Dilladerry Road, Ten Mile Road, Oasis Road, Mountain Creek Road, Days Road, Rawsonville Road Re-sheet Prep, Glen Ayr Road Re-sheet Prep
- Maintenance Grading – Wellington area - Driell Creek Road, Mount Top Road, Campbells Lane
- Construction Work – Wellington area - Gisborne Street Shoulders, Rural Pothole patching various locations, Burrendong Way Curves (Safer Roads Project).
- Construction Work - Dubbo area - Wheelers Lane Stage 2, Urban Line Marking, Footpath maintenance Program, Shoulder Maintenance Lakeland Drive
RECENTLY COMPLETED WORKS
The following works were completed in December before Council closed for the Christmas break;
- Renshaw McGirr Way Heavy Patching - Wellington
- Rural Heavy Patching - Dubbo
- Bultje Street Tree Pit construction
- RMCC Heavy Patches on Golden Highway
- Comobella Road Heavy Patches
- Taylor/Jubilee Streets Stormwater
- Golden Highway/Wheelers Lane Roundabout resurfacing
- Forestvale Road Causeway clearing
- Bushrangers Creek Road Heavy Patches
FAQs - How do I know if works with have changes to traffic or road closures?
Dubbo Regional Council keep up to date information on all road closures on our website and on the Live Traffic NSW website.
To find out more about road closures and changes visit Council's dedicated webpage; Road Closures
FAQs - Why do emergencies affect the works schedule?
Dubbo Regional Council play a role in natural disaster and emergencies, which means staff can be re-tasked to assist with works that need to occur. Staff working on the roads are usually those same staff that are tasked to emergency situations. As a result of this, works on the scheduled list are placed on hold until the emergency is finalised.
Reporting Damage: Should you wish to report damage on our roads, please visit DRC&Me or contact our Customer Experience Team on 6801 4000.
DUBBO REGION ANNUAL ROAD RESEAL PROGRAM
Dubbo Regional Council will be undertaking its annual bitumen Resealing Program on urban and rural sealed road networks across Dubbo and Wellington from November 2023 until April 2024.
To find out more about prioritised roads and frequently asked questions visit Council's dedicated YourSay page; Dubbo Region | Annual Road Reseal Program
Last Edited: 28 Feb 2024