The Wellington Airport, also known as Bondangora Airport, is owned and operated by Dubbo Regional Council.
People looking to land or house their small planes at Wellington / Bodangora Airport, including local residents and visitors can obtain permission to use the airport by contacting Council.
Landing fees, permissions & inspections
Landing fees at Wellington / Bodangora Airport will be applicable from 1 August 2018. Operators of Recreational Aircraft can register with Avdata on 02 6262 8111.
No direct approaches - circuit entry only
Regular inspections are not carried out by Council, however a special inspection can be arranged for a fee of $99.00.
All enquiries please contact Dubbo City Regional Airport (02) 6801 4560 or email email@example.com.
For emergencies, please call inspecting officers Peter James on 0428 634 034 or Colin Horan on 0429 452 098. Alternatively, contact Council's Customer Service Centre on (02) 6801 4000.
- Aeroclub Club House
- Aeroclub Shed.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
- Latitude - 32° 28'S
- Latitude - 148° 59'E
- Height of Runway above mean sea level; 426 M (1,400')
- World Aeronautical Chart (WAC) No: 345.
- 13/31 - Length 1500m Width 60m
- 05/23 - Length 900m Width 45m - 2% average incline to North
- Stock fence 30m from centre line on runway 05/23 (Western End - North Side)
- Hills in circuit area affect night landing approaches
- 80m Guy Wired Steel Lattice Mast - Long 149.06206 - Lat 32.39131
- Strip 05 - Not suitable for departures due to rising terrain.
- 13/31 - Sealed 15m wide - gravel shoulders 3m wide
- 05/23 - Unsealed central gravel strip 10m wide both directions.
- Permanent runway lighting is available on runway 13/31.
- Available by arrangement with BP Dubbo.
Last Edited: 18 Jul 2018