FLOOD UPDATE – BLIGH STREET REOPEN
DRC UPDATE, 8.20am Tuesday 11 October 2022
Dubbo Regional Council (DRC) would like to advise residents that Bligh Street in Dubbo has now been reopened, and traffic control along Cobra Street in Dubbo has been removed.
Parking spaces in the Central Business District (Bligh Street) are now available for use.
For a full list of road updates please visit www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/flood
Community members are encouraged to stay informed via the following channels.
- Visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au or follow local units on Facebook
- Local road closures: www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/flood
- The ABC radio is the emergency broadcaster for any emergency announcements
- For the latest Weather, Warnings, Rainfall and River heights visit www.bom.gov.au or
phone 1300 945 108
- For rural animal and livestock assistance, contact your Local Land Services Office
on 1300 795 299 or visit www.lls.nsw.gov.au
Last Edited: 11 Oct 2022