FLOOD UPDATE – TWO LANES ON SERISIER BRIDGE
Dubbo Regional Council (DRC) working closely with SES, Transport for NSW and NSW Police have now closed traffic to two lanes only on Emile Serisier Bridge, with one lane each way remaining open.
In the event of further lane closures on Emile Serisier Bridge, there will be changed traffic conditions across the city to ease congestion and accommodate the significant increase in heavy vehicle movements along Cobra Street.
The below streets and carparks in CBD are closed:
- Bligh Street
- Dubbo Visitor Information Centre Car Park
- Macquarie Regional Library Car Park, Dubbo
A number of roads across the Local Government Area have been closed and many others continue to monitored, and may close due to increased water levels.
Residents and visitors are asked to drive to the road conditions, and are encouraged to stay informed using the following channels.
- Visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au or follow local units on Facebook
- Local road closures: www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/flood
- State roads: www.livetraffic.com
- The ABC radio is the emergency broadcaster for any emergency announcements
- For the latest weather, warnings, rainfall and river heights visit www.bom.gov.au or phone 1300 945 108
- For rural animal and livestock assistance, contact your Local Land Services Office on 1300 795 299 or visit www.lls.nsw.gov.au
Do not enter flood waters. For emergencies call 000.
Last Edited: 15 Nov 2022