FLOOD WARNING – DUBBO. DRC UPDATE, 9:30pm Friday 16 September 2022
FLOOD WARNING – DUBBO.
DRC UPDATE, 9:30pm Friday 16 September 2022
Dubbo Regional Council (DRC) working closely with SES, Transport for NSW and local Police have closed one (1) westbound lane of the Emile Serisier Bridge, the eastbound lanes remain open.
In the event of a full closure of the Emile Serisier Bridge, traffic will not be able to enter Cobra Street from adjoining streets. Access to Cobra Street will be via Wheelers Lane Dubbo only, this is to account for the extra traffic movements on the LH Ford Bridge.
Bligh Street Dubbo remains closed to all traffic.
Community members are encouraged to stay informed via the following channels.
- Visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au or follow local units on Facebook
- Local road closures: www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/flood
- The ABC radio is the emergency broadcaster for any emergency announcements
- For the latest Weather, Warnings, Rainfall and River heights visit www.bom.gov.au or
phone 1300 945 108
- For rural animal and livestock assistance, contact your Local Land Services Office
on 1300 795 299 or visit www.lls.nsw.gov.au
Do not enter flood waters. For emergencies call 000.
Last Edited: 16 Sep 2022