Council offers a wide variety of jobs and careers that include great benefits, flexible work options and opportunities for career progression.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- flexible workplace arrangements - a variety of work options available to assist employees with their work/life balance
- 19 day month, rostered day off - employees have the option to enter into an agreement to have a rostered day off
- fitness passport program: access to a fitness program for employees to assist and improve their wellbeing
- employee assistance program - confidential counselling services available to employees and their immediate family
- variety of salary packaging options
Dubbo Regional is committed to creating a workforce that is reflective of our community, and appreciates the importance of diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, women, people with disability, sexually and gender diverse people, and people with lived experience of adversity.
All current job vacancies are listed below. Before applying, please read about how to apply for a position at Council.
Contact Council's People, Culture and Safety team on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6801 4000.
Last Edited: 28 Feb 2024