Business & Workforce Attraction
WORKFORCE SUPPORT AND ATTRACTION
A central focus of Dubbo Regional Council's economic development team is the comprehensive support and attraction of a skilled workforce. We recognize the pivotal role that a capable workforce plays in driving economic growth and prosperity within our region.
Collaborating with educational institutions, businesses, and industry partners to align with the evolving needs of the region. This not only ensures that our workforce is equipped with relevant skills but also encourages a seamless transition from education to employment.
In addition, we understand the importance of showcasing the unique advantages of living and working within the Dubbo Region. Through various outreach and promotional activities, we strive to highlight the exceptional lifestyle, career opportunities, and supportive community that make our region an attractive destination for individuals looking to relocate or establish their careers.
Dubbo Skills is a one-stop destination exclusively designed for the thriving region of Dubbo. Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Dubbo Skills is here to direct connect skilled workers nationwide with organisations within the Dubbo Region.
For Job Seekers
Job Seekers will be matched directly with local businesses who require your skillset.
Job Seekers Register HERE
Employers registered on the platform will receive the following benefits:
- Skills match-making with registered Dubbo Skills employees across a range of skill requirements. More than 600 job seekers have registered on Dubbo Skills!
- E-mail updates on Council's skills attraction campaigns, job-specific grants and funding, and any other important information.
Employers Register HERE
For more information, please reach out to the Economic Development Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Local Government Area offers support at all levels for both job seekers and employers, below are direct links to assist:
FOR JOB SEEKERS
- Dubbo Skills connects you with a vast network of employers actively seeking talented individuals like you.
- Whether you are a local or are looking to relocate to the region, register your skills on Dubbo Skills today, and we will match you with suitable employers.
- Find out about upcoming Career Fairs where we’ll be showcasing our region at!
- If you are a new resident or considering relocation, explore our New Resident Guide, and find out when we are hosting our next New Resident Night. There is a plethora of resources to get you settled in to our amazing region!
- Unlock the potential of Australia’s talented workforce through Dubbo Skills. Simply register the skills your business requires and we will match you up with relevant job seekers.
- Get involved! Provide business collateral or join us at upcoming Careers Fairs.
- Explore the list of recruitment service providers within the Dubbo Region.
- Find out how we can help your business! Get in touch with us today.
For more information, please get in touch with the Economic Development Team - email@example.com
Last Edited: 19 Oct 2023