FLOOD UPDATE - EMILE SERISIER BRIDGE CLOSED
Dubbo Regional Council (DRC) working closely with SES, Transport for NSW and local Police have closed Emile Serisier Bridge.
As a result of the closure, changed traffic conditions are in place to ease congestion and accommodate the significant increase in heavy vehicle movements along Cobra Street.
· Access to Macquarie Street from the LH Ford Bridge will be limited.
· There will be no ability to turn right from side streets onto Cobra Street, from Macquarie Street to Darling Street
A number of roads across the Local Government Area are being monitored, and may close, due to increased water levels. Stay informed using Dubbo.nsw.gov.au/floods and livetraffic.com
Community members are encouraged to stay informed via the following channels.
1. Visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au or follow local units on Facebook
2. Local road closures: www.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/flood
3. The ABC radio is the emergency broadcaster for any emergency announcements
4. For the latest Weather, Warnings, Rainfall and River heights visit www.bom.gov.au or
phone 1300 945 108
5. For rural animal and livestock assistance, contact your Local Land Services Office
on 1300 795 299 or visit www.lls.nsw.gov.au
Do not enter flood waters. For emergencies call 000.
Last Edited: 17 Jul 2023