Promote Your Event
Whether you’re looking for ways to get more delegates to your next conference, industry stakeholders to your trade show or more local residents to your community event, the Dubbo Region has various promotional touch points to help you get your message out.
DUBBO REGION EVENT CALENDAR
Add your event to the Region's Event Calendar on dubbo.com.au where hundreds of locally grown and touring events are promoted yearly. The calendar is a key reference for visitors, event organisers, media and members of the community. For your event to be listed on the calendar, it must first meet the Event Calendar Guidelines.
Event Calendar Guidelines (PDF 467.3KB)
How to Upload Your Event (PDF 360.9KB)
Submit Your Event
Promote your event through custom designed assets throughout Dubbo and Wellington’s bustling CBDs. Fly the flag for your event across the Region, take advantage of 1.5M people travelling through Dubbo and Wellington each year or get your attendees ready to rumble and promote your event on the CBD rhino!
CBD Promotions Program Prospectus and Booking Form (PDF 12.2MB)
DUBBO REGIONAL EVENTS HIGHER PROMOTION
In August 2020, Council's Regional Events Branch launched a Facebook and Instagram channel to heighten the promotion events held across the Dubbo Region LGA. Events earmarked for higher level promotion via these channels are events that:
1. Receive assistance under Council's Event Funding Program or an alternate funding channel of Dubbo Regional Council.
2. Are being arranged and delivered by Dubbo Regional Council and are open to the public to attend.
3. Have the potential to drive visitation to the Dubbo Region and deliver economic outcomes.
4. Have broad community appeal with a mix of social and cultural outcomes.
5. Will heighten the Dubbo region's reputation as a destination for events.
6. Ticketed events attracting 500 people or more.
Full guidelines are located here:
Digital Sign Guidelines (PDF 272.7KB)
The temporary installation of banners or signage to promote events is guided by legislation.
Temporary Event Signage Guidelines (PDF 627.2KB)
For more information contact Dubbo Regional Council's Events Unit on 6801 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Edited: 02 Nov 2021