KERBSIDE BULKY RUBBISH COLLECTION COMING
Dubbo Regional Council’s Kerbside Bulky Rubbish collection will start on 9 October 2023 with residents in the South East collection zone.
Residents will be able to put one box-trailer load of rubbish onto the kerbside for collection no more than seven days before their collection date.
The collection zones are:
- South East: collection will be from 9 – 13 October
- North East: collection will be from 16 – 20 October
- West: collection will be from 23 – 27 October
- Central South: collection will be from 6 – 10 November
- Wellington and Villages: includes Wellington, Nanima, Euchareena, Stuart Town, Mumbil, Dripstone, Wellington Caves and North Yeoval and will be available from 13 – 17 November
- Rural East: includes Bodangora, Cadonia Estate, Ponto Falls, Geurie, Wongarbon, Firgrove Estate and residences located outside the 50kph and 60kph speed zones with a regular Friday collection day. Collection will be from 20 – 24 November.
- Rural: includes Elong Elong, Ballimore, Richmond Estate, Brocklehurst, Mogriguy, Eumungerie & residences located outside 50/60kph speed zone within all collection areas excluding those usually collected on Fridays. Collection will be from 27 November – 1 December.
Households that don’t comply with the conditions of kerbside bulky waste collection service will receive a notice outlining the issue and will be asked to contact Council within two (2) days to discuss alternative arrangements.
Anything over the allotted amount per household can be taken to any of the waste facilities or transfer stations free-of-charge with a tipping voucher for the financial year, otherwise there will be a cost.
In addition, building materials, hazardous materials such as chemicals, poisons, oil, paint, batteries and truck and tractor tyres will not be accepted for collection, with each residential household allowed to put out no more than 2 mattresses and no more than 4 passenger tyres
More information about the upcoming kerbside bulky waste collection service, including maps of the new zones, can be found on https://yoursay.dubbo.nsw.gov.au/2023-bulky-rubbish-collection.
Last Edited: 19 Sep 2023